A rare and priceless auto showFeb 18th, 2015
You don’t get many chances to see a priceless collection of automobiles assembled in one place outside of a museum. The Canadian International Autoshow is on from February 13-22, 2015 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, bringing together some of the finest models to have ever hit the streets.
What you’ll see:
- Reconstructed 1867 steam buggy by watchmaker Seth Taylor believed to be the oldest car in the country, possibly the world.
- A breath-taking 1926 Bugatti.
- A 1941 Cadillac.
- 1948 Tucker.
There will be more than 300,000 visitors seeing $30 million in cars alone. The event is over 500,000 square feet of excitement-packed displays.
- Autoconnect – Where life and technology merge
- Auto Exotica – Experience the lifestyle behind the world’s finest
- AutoShow Premiers – What Canada can’t awaits to see
- Celebrated Collectors Share Their Treasures! – From the Cobble Beach Concours d’Elegance to the private collection of Robert Herjavec.
For more information click here.