Ready to hit the road?Apr 9th, 2015
We’re pretty lucky to live here in the Great White North. We have beautiful scenery, breath-taking waterfalls, friendly people, fantastic restaurants, interesting museums and multi-facetted culture. Spring is upon us, which means vacations are being planned, and hopefully road trip in your own backyard is one of them.
To help you plan your road trip, here are the top 12 road trips in Canada according to Canadianbucketlist.com:
- Sea to Sky Highway, British Columbia
- Icefields Parkway, Alberta
- Alaska Highway, Yukon
- Viking Trail, Newfoundland
- St John River, New Brunswick
- Brandon to Spruce Woods Provincial Park, Manitoba
- Cabot Trails, Nova Scotia
- Dempster Highway, Yukon & Northwest Territories
- The Gaspésie Tour, Quebec
- Price Edward County, Ontario
- Lake Superior’s North Shore, Ontario
- Trans-Labrador Highway, Labrador
And to help you budget for your trip, we like gasbuddy.com. You fill out the little online form with the city you’re leaving from, the city you’re going to and the year make and model of what you’re driving. The website will calculate your cost…TA DA! It’s that easy.
Before you hit the road make sure your vehicle is ready for it. The last thing you want is for you and your family to be stuck in the mountains in a broken down car. So make sure you:
- Get an oil change before you leave.
- Check your tires. Make sure have a spare.
- Top up fluids.
- You have an emergency backup plan.
FFUN Motor Group can give your vehicle a road trip check up, click here to find the nearest FFUN Dealership near you!