Contact us at 306-862-4015
No freight, set-up or PDI fees...price includes all customer rebates...
2018 Yamaha Grizzly EPS SECONQUER DIRT
The legend returns to defend its title. Now accepting challengers, the Grizzly 700 boasts unmatched power-to-weight and high-speed performance with integrated Yamaha quality and reliability. Grizzly 700 continues to set the benchmark for big-bore ATVs. The proof is in the ride.
Features may include:TERRAINABILITY
- 26" Maxxis tires provide a high level of durability, optimum traction, comfort and steering precision.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback."
- KYB front and rear suspension with preload adjustability allows rider to tailor spring preload to match load or trial conditions.
- 708cc engine with optimized torque and power for exciting recreational riding.
- Fuel injection provides smooth power delivery, choke free starting and good fuel economy and easier cold-weather start-up.
- Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission is the industry's most durable CVT system and offers confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
- Aggressive styling offers excellent mud & water protection plus waterproof storage.
- High mounted intake and tool-less air filter access for easier maintenance.
- Stylish aluminum mag wheels and 2" trailer hitch receiver come standard on SE model
- 708cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- Electric starting.
- DOHC 4-valve cylinder head design.
- Aluminum cylinder body with cast iron liner.
- Short skirt forged aluminum piston with Defric coating.
- Gear driven balancer shaft.
- 44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
- High mounted, high capacity air box with washable foam air filter.
- Throttle speed & acceleration limiter.
- Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking.
- Super convenient, servo motor controlled, push button On Command 4WD drive system.
- Straight design front & rear drive shafts.
- High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
- Wet sump lubrication system.
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- Stainless steel exhaust system with catalyzer & cleanable spark arrestor.
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
- Rugged steel type frame.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Adjustable independent double wishbone front & rear suspension.
- Steel "Wide Arc" style front A-arms.
- Steel double wishbone rear A-arms.
- Independent four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy wheels fitted with high performance MAXXIS tires.
- 18 litre fuel tank.
- Rugged & roomy floorboards.
- Fully digital LCD meter assembly.
- Triple storage compartments.
- Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet.
- Full length skid plates.
- High visibility lighting.
- Heavy duty steel front & rear racks & trailer hitch receiver
- Aggressive SE styling.
- Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage)
* Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information listed above. Vehicle pricing, incentives, options (including standard equipment), and technical specifications listed is for the 2018 Yamaha Grizzly EPS SE may not match the exact vehicle displayed. Please confirm with a sales representative the accuracy of this information.