VIKING EPS REALTREE® XTRA™ CAMOUFLAGE
Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.
Contact us at 306-862-4015
No freight, setup, or pdi fees...
///Key differences between Viking & Viking EPS:
•Speed sensitive Electric Power Steering (EPS)
///Key Improvements for 2018
•New, easy adjust seat belt design
•New, engine overheat warning buzzer
• 686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected single produces serious torque & horsepower.
•engine has an excellent reputation for both durability & reliability
• Electric starting.
• includes auto decompression system for fast, easy starts
• SOHC, 4-valve cylinder head design.
• 2-intake (38 mm) & 2-exhaust (32 mm) valves provide maximum breathing efficiency
• screw & tappet style valve actuation for easier maintenance
• Ceramic composite plated cylinder uses liner less bores.
• ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block, eliminating the liner & reducing weight
•excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery
• coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston, reducing friction & increasing power
• Lightweight short skirt forged aluminum piston.
•lightweight design means faster engine response & less mechanical vibration
• Gear driven balancer shaft.
• reduces engine vibration for good rider comfort
• 44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
• TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) is used to more precisely calculate the fuel injection quantity for optimum power & excellent throttle response at all rpms
• ISC (Idle Speed Control) helps ensure a steady idle even during warm up
• fuel injection benefits include: choke-free starting, steady idle during warm, good fuel economy & reduced emissions
• High capacity air box with washable foam air filter.
•washable foam filter reduces tune-up costs
• high mounted intake duct helps prevent water ingestion
• no tools required drain
• Yamaha's industry leading Ultramatic CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking.
•dual range, high - low transmission with reverse. Low range offers more grunt for towing or hauling heavy loads or when tackling technical terrain.
•CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right gear
• Ultramatic design offers downhill engine braking for confidence inspiring control
• engine braking reduces brake wear & servicing, plus increases rider confidence & security
• Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage
• high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion
• V-belt housing has a no tools required drain plug
• automotive style, gated, 4-postion shifter (high, low, neutral & reverse)
• automotive style park brake lever with warning light & buzzer
• Super convenient, servo motor controlled, On Command drive mode system.
•On Command drive system features 3 modes: 2wd, 4wd limited slip & 4wd differential lock
• On Command drive system lets you select the best mode for the conditions... not the machine
• 4wd differential lock provides equal power to all 4 wheels for maximum traction and bite
• High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
• maintains consistent engine temperatures for optimum performance & longevity
• rad is positioned high in the frame for protection
•engine overheat warning buzzer will sound as the engine is reaching maximum operating temperature to avoid overheating is
* Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information listed above. Vehicle pricing, incentives, options (including standard equipment), and technical specifications listed is for the 2018 Yamaha Viking EPS Realtree® Xtra™ Camouflage may not match the exact vehicle displayed. Please confirm with a sales representative the accuracy of this information.