WOLVERINE X4 EPS CAMO
Listed price does not include taxes and licensing fees.
Contact us at 306-862-4015
No freight, setup, or pdi fees...
..Freight & setup fees included in price Rubber mounted, compact, 847 cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve (4-valves / cyl), inline twin cylinder engine with Yamaha's Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) provides lots of torque across the rev range with linear throttle response.
•compact engine design allows it to be placed in the centre of the chassis allowing a shorter wheelbase for excellent off road capabilities
•engine is designed to provide smooth, quiet operation for maximum enjoyment
•4-point rubber engine mounts reduce vibration
• 4-valve, downdraft style combustion chamber with 10.5:1 compression ratio.
•4-valve design maximizes flow into & out of combustion chamber
•31.5 mm intake & 26.5 mm exhaust valves
•stainless steel valves feature an Isonite surface treatment & carburized tips for excellent durability & wear resistance
• Lightweight hollow camshafts.
•cam profiles are designed to accentuate torque & power throughout the rev range
•automatic cam chain tensioner reduces both mechanical engine noise & maintenance
• Cross Plane Concept 270 degree crankshaft.
•design reduces inertia torque while emphasizing linear torque
•design has been optimized to achieve strong torque over a broad rpm range
•CP Concept offers excellent drive-ability and linear throttle response
• Lightweight gear driven balancer shaft.
•reduces engine vibration for excellent rider / passenger comfort
•reduced vibration also improves engine durability
• Forged connecting rods feature a nut less design.
•rods are heat treated for excellent durability
•Lightweight, concaved forged aluminum short skirt pistons.
•design aids in fast engine response & reduced mechanical vibration
• Liner less bores with direct nickel ceramic plating sprayed directly on the aluminum block.
•design eliminates the need for liners / sleeves & reduces weight
•excellent heat dissipation & durability for consistent power delivery
•cylinder block is incorporated into the upper engine case to reduce weight
• Offset cylinder design.
•cylinder is offset relative to the crank (toward exhaust side)
•offset design reduces the side load (friction) on the pistons during the power stroke for improved power output & excellent fuel economy
• Dry sump lubrication system with heat exchanger type oil cooler.
•oil tank baffling system prevents oil starvation in rugged /difficult off road environments
•dry sump oil system reduces engine height for a lower centre of gravity (no deep design oil pan)
•heat exchanger type oil cooler maintains consistent oil temperatures for improved durability
•spin-on type oil filter for fast oil changes
• Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) system (a.k.a. fly by wire throttle).
•YCC-T electronically controls the throttle valves for outstanding throttle response
•YCC-T provides precise control of intake air volume for a smoother torque curve
• Closed loop dual 36 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection.
•system uses a throttle position sensor (TPS) for optimum performance (TPS is linked to the ECU & ignition mapping)
•12 hole injectors for optimum fuel atomization
•system is tuned to provide excellent drive-ability & linear throttle control
•fuel injection benefits include choke-free starting, steady idling during warm up, excellent fuel economy & reduced emissions
• Easy access, high mounted, high flow 11.5 litre air box features primary & secondary air filters.
•primary filter is a washable foam design, seco
* Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information listed above. Vehicle pricing, incentives, options (including standard equipment), and technical specifications listed is for the 2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 EPS Camo may not match the exact vehicle displayed. Please confirm with a sales representative the accuracy of this information.