Contact us at 306-862-4015
No freight, setup, or pdi fees...
2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 EPSCONQUER DIRT
Designed to be the ultimate adventure partner, the proven off-road Wolverine X4 is all-new for 2018 and provides the best combination of capability, comfort and confidence during outdoor excursions with family and friends. The Wolverine X4 offers unmatched overall off-road performance in the widest variety of terrain and conditions. Try it for yourself and see where your next adventure will take you!TERRAINABILITY
The Wolverine X4 boast Sachs self-leveling rear shocks with dual rate springs. These shocks help provide consistent ride comfort and maintains wheel travel when the unit is loaded to offer ideal compatibility wherever your adventure takes you.POWER
The all-new 847 cc, liquid-cooled in-line twin is designed to provide a smooth, quiet operaton for maximum enjoyment and features a "Speed Key" to limit the vehicle's top speed to 40 km/hr.DESIGN
Roomy 4-person seating is offered through contoured high back bucket seats that offer an industry only 4-to-2-seat convertible bed. Superior versatility makes it easy for hauling passengers or gear without sacrificing class-leading terrainability.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Rubber mounted, compact, 847 cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve (4-valves / cyl), inline twin cylinder engine with Yamaha's Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T) provides lots of torque across the rev range with linear throttle response.
- 4-valve, downdraft style combustion chamber with 10.5:1 compression ratio.
- Lightweight hollow camshafts.
- "Cross Plane Concept" 270 degree crankshaft.
- Lightweight gear driven balancer shaft.
- Forged connecting rods feature a "nut less" design.
- Lightweight, concaved forged aluminum short skirt pistons.
- "Liner less" bores with direct nickel ceramic plating sprayed directly on the aluminum block.
- Offset cylinder design.
- Dry sump lubrication system with heat exchanger type oil cooler.
- Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) system (a.k.a. "fly by wire throttle").
- "Closed loop" dual 36 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection.
- Easy access, high mounted, high flow 11.5 litre air box features primary & secondary air filters.
- Rugged, compact, round tube steel frame.
- Full length steel under frame skid plates (high impact plastic front plate).
- ROPS roll over protection structure (ANSI / ROHVA-1-2011 standard).
- Speed sensitive, rack & pinion-type, Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Adjustable, independent double wishbone front suspension with front stabilizer bar.
- Dual "Wide Arc" style front A-arms.
- Adjustable, independent double wishbone rear suspension with rear stabilizer bar & self leveling rear shocks.
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- High-Performance 26" MAXXIS tires & aluminum die cast mag wheels.
- 35 litre fuel tank.
* Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information listed above. Vehicle pricing, incentives, options (including standard equipment), and technical specifications listed is for the 2018 Yamaha Wolverine X4 EPS SE may not match the exact vehicle displayed. Please confirm with a sales representative the accuracy of this information.